And somehow, a month and a half of summer ministry has already passed me by. We made it through three tough weeks of staff training, and are into the third trip of the season. As leaders of the Wilderness Adventure ministry at camp Timber-lee, Mike and I (along with our 4 other guides) have been rock climbing, caving, backpacking, canoeing, whitewater rafting, and cliff jumping (as well as training for safety and rescue in each of these situations) for the last 6 weeks! What a blessing it is to have a job so full of adventure.
Mike and I are also working at planning our wedding, now only 7 weeks away. We're both so excited to join into a united future, and pray that wilderness ministry like what we're doing now continues to be a big part of our lives.
As guides, however, internet time/access is limited so I'll finish this up with some of my favorite photos and will come back to write again when I have the chance. take care my friends, enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment